Ascaso has developed 4 professional versions and designs of this grinder: combination of flat burrs or conical burrs, doser or doserless. The most convenient option may be chosen according to your grinding requirements. Moreover, all grinders include the MRS (Micrometic Regulation System). This enables to adjust your grinding setting from zero to infinite depending on the type of coffee you wish to make: espresso, long black coffee, french press, Turkish coffee, etc.
- Professional blades: Plastic grinding group and a conical (cone shaped) grinding wheel (conical steel burrs).
- Unbreakable coffee bean hopper: Made of clear shatter resistant plastic and topped with a plastic lid. There is no need to constantly refill the grinder. It will hold enough beans to brew approximately 90 shots of espresso.
- Micrometric Regulation System (MRS): AKA stepless adjustment. Controls the quality and consistency of the grinds. Allows for unmatched, precise adjustments to the grind setting, which is critical for espresso grinding.
- Doser: Features a container that stores the coffee as it is ground from the grinding chamber and can be dosed out as needed.
- High quality of the materials and components: Made of aluminium.
- Removable tray: Easy cleaning and maintenance.
- Easy to clean: One important and often overlooked task required of owning a good coffee grinder is routine cleaning. To clean, just remove the coffee bean hopper and cover to expose the grinding chamber. All their components are designed for a great durability and low maintenance.