Coffee grinder designed and created to become the perfect match for the steel range coffee machines. Its size does not compromise its professional performances, being a good option not only for your home but also in professional establishments that work with different varieties of coffee (origins and decaffeinated).
- Professional blades: Plastic grinding group and a conical (cone shaped) grinding wheel (conical steel blades) .
- Unbreakable coffee bean hopper: Made of clear shatter resistant plastic and topped with a plastic lid.
- Micrometric Regulation System (MRS): AKA stepless adjustment. Controls the quality and consistency of the grinds. Allows for unmatched, precise adjustments to the grind setting, which is critical for espresso grinding.
- Nozzle: Funnels the freshly ground coffee from the grinding chamber directly into a coffee holder for your espresso machine or into a coffee filter.
- High quality of the materials and components: Made in 100% stainless steel with a brushed finish.
- Easy to clean: One important and often overlooked task required of owning a good coffee grinder is routine cleaning. To clean, just remove the coffee bean hopper and cover to expose the grinding chamber. All their components are designed for a great durability and low maintenance.