Caffeum Perfectus Minima Dual Boiler Espresso Machine
Dual boiler system
- Stainless steel, insulated
- Pull a shot & steam milk at the same time
- Constantly heated
- Built in pressure gauge
- Program the temperature of both the coffee and steam boilers
- Built-in shot timer
- Cost effective
Tank / reservoir system
- Particle filter on in line hose
- Auto-shut off of heating element when water is low
Steam & hot water wand
- Multidirectional wands
- Non-insulated steam wand allows faster throughput of the steam
- Non-insulated hot water wand
- Body panel – Stainless steel. Polished to a mirror finish.
- Drip tray – Drip tray extender for small cups on the coffee side. Large area on steam side.
- Filter heads: 1 single spout & 1 dual spout. Both measure 58 mm.
- Filter baskets: 1-cup which holds ~ 7 grams of ground coffee. 2-cup which hold ~14 grams of coffee. Both measue 58 mm.
- Padding: 2 sets of 4 pads for the feet.
- Rubber insert: For backflushing the grouphead. Insert this piece into the 2-cup fiter basket to turn it into a blind basket.
- Grouphead gasket: Extra gasket which you usually replace every 6 – 12 months depending on usage.
- Drip tray extender: If you use small espresso cups.
- Instruction manual: In English.
Espresso Machine Warning:
- ELECTRICAL WARNING: To avoid electrical damage to this espresso machine which is not considered a manufacturer's defect, please acquire and install a single-outlet surge suppressor rated at 1080 joules or higher. the lack of the recommended surge suppressor, the espresso machine can be damaged at the power switch, the electronics, the heating element, the pressurstat or the wiring inside.
- WATER WARNING: To increase the useful life of and not damage your espresso machine, please use softened water. Softened water is water without calcium and without magnesium, but still has other minerals for espresso extraction. Do not use distilled water, purified water, nor reverse osmosis water as these types of water create oxidation with the metals and cause the same damaging effects as limescale.
- DESCALING WARNING: We do not recommend descaling unless there is an issue with the espresso machine. The reason is that too much descaling can eat away at the metals and gaskets inside an espresso machine.
Please publish this information on your websites and catalogs.