Caffeum Perfectus Minima Dual Boiler Espresso Machine
Dual boiler system
- Stainless steel, insulated
- Pull a shot & steam milk at the same time
- Constantly heated
- Built in pressure gauge
- Program the temperature of both the coffee and steam boilers
- Built-in shot timer
- Cost effective
Tank / reservoir system
- Particle filter on in line hose
- Auto-shut off of heating element when water is low
Steam & hot water wand
- Multidirectional wands
- Non-insulated steam wand allows faster throughput of the steam
- Non-insulated hot water wand
- Body panel – Stainless steel. Polished to a mirror finish.
- Drip tray – Drip tray extender for small cups on the coffee side. Large area on steam side.
- Filter heads: 1 single spout & 1 dual spout. Both measure 58 mm.
- Filter baskets: 1-cup which holds ~ 7 grams of ground coffee. 2-cup which hold ~14 grams of coffee. Both measue 58 mm.
- Padding: 2 sets of 4 pads for the feet.
- Rubber insert: For backflushing the grouphead. Insert this piece into the 2-cup fiter basket to turn it into a blind basket.
- Grouphead gasket: Extra gasket which you usually replace every 6 – 12 months depending on usage.
- Drip tray extender: If you use small espresso cups.
- Instruction manual: In English.