Caffeum Perfectus OFFICE Espresso Machine
The Caffeum Perfectus OFFICE Espresso Machine. Perfect for small or medium size office spaces. Uses Nespresso espresso capsules only. Also has milk frothing capability.
Nespresso capsule system
- Easy loading: Lifting the top lever reveals the slot where you insert your Nespresso capsule.
- Easy discarding: The front drip tray slides out from the unit. Behind the tray is the container where the spent capsules drop after use. Holds about 60 capsules max.
- Easy cleaning: The capsule bin and drip tray can be rinsed with warm water in the sink. You can also use a non abrasive sponge.
- Simple controls: Four simple buttons for different beverage options including small or large coffee, hot water, or steam. Each coffee button is programmable with easy instructions in the manual.
- Espresso / coffee: Two of the buttons are for making either espresso or regular coffee.
- Milk frothing: The steam wand is on the right side of the machine. Very short wait time for steam mode, a few seconds after pressing the steam wand.
- Hot water: You can get regular hot water by activating a coffee switch without a capsule.
- Slim design: Under 8″ wide, this unit can easily sit on your countertop without taking up valuable space. You will need about 22″ in overhead space for the top lever to completely open.
- Drip tray: Very large capacity. Shares the same open space with the used capsules.
- Water tank / reservoir: Large opening for easy refilling. Also removable from the machine if you need to clean.
- Cup clearance: Can accommodate any size cup up to 5.5″ in height. There is a small tray that folds down to accommodate small espresso cups up to 2.75″ in height.
- Water softener: Attaches inside the water tank. Helps prevent limescale buildup in your Caffeum Perfectus OFFICE.
Espresso Machine Warning:
- ELECTRICAL WARNING: To avoid electrical damage to this espresso machine which is not considered a manufacturer's defect, please acquire and install a single-outlet surge suppressor rated at 1080 joules or higher. the lack of the recommended surge suppressor, the espresso machine can be damaged at the power switch, the electronics, the heating element, the pressurstat or the wiring inside.
- WATER WARNING: To increase the useful life of and not damage your espresso machine, please use softened water. Softened water is water without calcium and without magnesium, but still has other minerals for espresso extraction. Do not use distilled water, purified water, nor reverse osmosis water as these types of water create oxidation with the metals and cause the same damaging effects as limescale.
- DESCALING WARNING: We do not recommend descaling unless there is an issue with the espresso machine. The reason is that too much descaling can eat away at the metals and gaskets inside an espresso machine.
Please publish this information on your websites and catalogs.