VBM Domobar Super Switchable HX Commercial Espresso Machine
Features particular to the VBM Domobar Super Manual Stainless
- Use as a stand alone tank/reservoir model or make a direct connection to plumb into a water line by simply moving the lever on the bottom of the machine
- Quiet rotary vane pump is larger than the vibration pump found on many home model machines
- Manual three way valve below grouphead allows removal of portafilter handle from grouphead immediately after espresso extraction has terminated
- Insulation on inner wall between water reservoir and internal boiler
Common features across all VBM Domobar Super Espresso Machines
- True Faema E61 grouphead is heaviest in its class and maintains active flow of water from the grouphead to the heat exchanger in the boiler
- The heat exchanger allows you to make espresso after espresso until water reservoir is emptied
- Professional grade brass portafilters – one portafilter with single spout and single filter basket and one portafilter with dual spout and double filter basket
- Boiler Capacity: 1.8 liters plus 200 ml heat exchanger inside (capacities do not include thermosyphon tubes, steam pipe/hot water tubes, grouphead, etc)
- Removable 2.1 liter pour-over water reservoir
- Boiler pressure gauge to indicate boiler pressure (reading will vary between .8 and 1.2 bar pressure). The setting can be varied by adjusting the full size pressurstat through the access port under the cup warmer tray on top of machine.
- Pump pressure gauge to indicate brew pressure during espresso extraction (reading will vary while not extracting)
- Multi-directional stainless steel steam wand on left side can be moved in different directions
- Multi-directional stainless steel hot water tap on right side can be moved in different directions
- Power indicator light on right side indicates when the machine is powered on.
- Heating light on left side indicates when espresso machine is heating
- Low water level light in middle indicates when water level in water reservoir in rear is low
- Three stage power switch allows user to fill internal boiler without sending power to the heating element (prevents damage upon initial start up).
- Full size Parker pressurstat (rated as one of the best boiler pressure regulators) monitors boiler pressure
- Extremely large stainless steel drip tray which can be easily (slides out with pull of handle) removed for cleaning. Grate stays on machine when pulling out drip tray so that it is one step to empty.
- GICAR branded electronic water level control for internal boiler is located in lower right rear corner of machine where there is least heat build up
- Rotary vane pump provides quicker ramp up pressure at start of espresso extraction and is quieter than vibration pumps
- Largest OPV (over pressure valve opens when too much pump pressure exists) located in rear of machine with easy access when body panel and six (6) associated screws are removed.
- Accessories: Single spout portafilter, single dose filter basket, double spout portafilter, double dose filter basket, blind filter basket for backflushing, plastic coffee scoop, and a common useless plastic tamper (please make sure to order a good tamper).
- Dimensions: 10.6″ W x 20.0″ D x 16.5″ H.
- Product Safety Listing: UL Commercial for home and office use
Espresso Machine Warning:
- ELECTRICAL WARNING: To avoid electrical damage to this espresso machine which is not considered a manufacturer's defect, please acquire and install a single-outlet surge suppressor rated at 1080 joules or higher. the lack of the recommended surge suppressor, the espresso machine can be damaged at the power switch, the electronics, the heating element, the pressurstat or the wiring inside.
- WATER WARNING: To increase the useful life of and not damage your espresso machine, please use softened water. Softened water is water without calcium and without magnesium, but still has other minerals for espresso extraction. Do not use distilled water, purified water, nor reverse osmosis water as these types of water create oxidation with the metals and cause the same damaging effects as limescale.
- DESCALING WARNING: We do not recommend descaling unless there is an issue with the espresso machine. The reason is that too much descaling can eat away at the metals and gaskets inside an espresso machine.
Please publish this information on your websites and catalogs.