The VBM Domobar Super Analogic got a new upgrade to the previous VBM Domobar Super HX model! NOW has LED lights that appear on the interface when there is a low water level in the tank. Also, the LED lights indicate the power light on the top right. The light never turns off unless the machine is completely off. Moreover, unlike the previous VBM Domobar Super HX that has a vibratory pump, this new version has a rotary vane pump, which makes the espresso machine much quieter in use.
The VBM Domobar Super Analogic can operate using a water tank/reservoir or direct plumbing to a water line. The espresso machine comes with a stainless steel braided hose to plumb the machine into the water line. Read more about water treatment options and basic plumbing installation requirements!
Finally, VBM has the classic and best E61 grouphead in the industry thanks to its robustness and structure!
- Heat Exchange System
- Copper, insulation – The boiler is copper, which retains heat better than stainless steel. Typically copper boilers are more susceptible to limescale when you compare to stainless steel boilers. Therefore, we highly recommend using a water softener. The manufacturer wraps the boiler with insulation for maximum heat retention.
- Pull a shot & steam milk at the same time – Steam is always readily available. Hence, there is no wait time going from coffee to steam mode. Works well if entertaining a small group of people.
- Rotary Pump
- Quiet operation – Rotary pumps are necessary for direct connect capable machines since vibration pumps cannot handle the incoming water pressure. The main benefit that you will experience is that they are a lot quieter.
- Steam Wand/Hot Water Wand
- Multi-directional – Allows for more movement and flexibility. The wands connect to the valves on an angle to the side for even more flexibility. As a result, there is less risk of burning oneself from the exposed grouphead. Furthermore, the steam performance is very efficient, which will result in making excellent espresso!
- 2-hole steam tip – Allows for a slow gradual build-up of microfoam.
- Rotational knobs – Allows for easier control of the intensity.
- Pressure Gauge
- Double scale –indicating the pump operating pressure (bottom half) and steam pressure (top half). Grouphead is warm and ready when the steam pressure on top shows 1.25.
- Classic VBM E61 Grouphead
- True VBM E61 – A thermosiphonic circulation 58mm grouphead in chromed brass. Has a manual lever to the right for coffee dispensing.
- Constantly heated – Hot water circulates from the heat exchanger through the grouphead and back to keep the grouphead and your portafilter nice and hot. As a result the grouphead temperature constant and stable when you compare to other groupheads that have a built-in heating element.
- Pre-infusion – Lever next to the grouphead activates a microswitch that turns on the pump to pump water through the coffee grinds. Pulling the lever halfway up will open the valve to allow water into the grouphead without activating the pump. Please note that true pre-infusion requires the direct water connection whereby the water pressure from the waterline creates true pre-infusion.
- Tank/Reservoir System
- NEW: Water tank level sensor – An empty tank symbol and red LED light shows up on the top left side of the Digital Interface when it is time to refill your tank.
- Quality Design
- NEW OPTIONAL colored side panels – The VBM Domobar Super NOW has a variety of side panel designs that you can stylize your machine with. Check out the different colored side panels we have to offer! Panels are not attached to the machine during shipping.
- Synthetic drip tray – The drip tray on this espresso machine is glowing! Less risk of scratches on this material, unlike on metal drip trays. Additionally, the drip tray has a float that tracks the water levels. Dishwasher-safe.
- Ergonomic knobs and levers – Contributes to accurate water dispersion and adds some personality to the VBM Domobar Super!
- Front and feet – Stainless steel and polished to a mirror finish.
- UL – Commercial Cappuccino and Espresso Machine.
- Accessories Included
- Instruction manual – Available in Spanish, Dutch, English, French, and Italian.
- Plastic tamper – Manufacturers will normally include a tamper like this to keep the overall selling price of the machine low. We recommend upgrading to a better 58mm tamper.
- Coffee scoop – A simple plastic scoop if you are using pre-ground coffee.
- Cleaning brush –A simple brush for cleaning the grouphead. Ergonomically designed with an angle for easier usage.
- Single filter holder – Holds approximately 7 grams.
- Blind filter basket – For backflushing. 58mm in diameter.
- Double filter holder – Holds approximately 14 grams.
- Stainless steel braided hose – For the option to direct plumb in your espresso machine.
- Tank Mode: The lever on the bottom needs to be turned fully left when facing the front of the machine
- Direct Plumb Mode: Water line pressure needs to be 35 psi and no higher than 40psi. Lever on bottom turned to the right fully when facing the front of the machine. The cap needs needs to be removed on the water inlet and the 1/8″ BSPP included hose needs to be connected. The other side is 3/8″ BSPP.
Espresso Machine Warning:
- Drip tray: Please note that the drip tray is not drainable.
- ELECTRICAL WARNING: To avoid electrical damage to this espresso machine which is not considered a manufacturer's defect, please acquire and install a single-outlet surge suppressor rated at 1080 joules or higher. the lack of the recommended surge suppressor, the espresso machine can be damaged at the power switch, the electronics, the heating element, the pressurstat or the wiring inside.
- WATER WARNING: To increase the useful life of and not damage your espresso machine, please use softened water. Softened water is water without calcium and without magnesium, but still has other minerals for espresso extraction. Do not use distilled water, purified water, nor reverse osmosis water as these types of water create oxidation with the metals and cause the same damaging effects as limescale.
- DESCALING WARNING: We do not recommend descaling unless there is an issue with the espresso machine. The reason is that too much descaling can eat away at the metals and gaskets inside an espresso machine.
Please publish this information on your websites and catalogs.